Hame, hame, hame...

Hame, hame, hame...

Postby Minako Farshore » Tue January 19th, 4:13 am

Rayati darlings! I am safe and sound at Grandlondie's home after an epic week of packing, scrambling, sight-seeing, flying about, just everything. Whew. But Fiorella Sharpshire-chei is letting me borrow her ordie still and I have managed to find some wireless connections so until I get a router set up I am still able to be about! I don't think I'll be able to get into Deesse until we get our own router, but I can at least be Fora-side and on AIM. I have yet to test Virchers, but I am off to do that now. Thank you for your prayers and support, dear girls, I couldn't have done it all without you.

In Her Light,

Minako
"Let your hearts be strong, my daughter-knights; let your faith be steadfast. Let the sun that is in you be your strength and you shall prevail. Though the very rocks rise up against you, you shall prevail." ~ Sai Rayanna

Minako Farshore
Little Star Contributor
Little Star Contributor

Nationality: Novaryan

Re: Hame, hame, hame...

Postby Sushuri Madonna » Tue January 19th, 6:39 am

Wonderful you are home safe, Amalah-chei. I have been missing you like the MIssing LInk - well not quite like that because that can't ever be found - but a bigly lot!

What a strange time it is - you on the move, Miss Serena in the hospital and so many of us churned around like buttermilk. But the good golden butter is coming, just y'all wait.

Dea bless you, Amalah-chei, and Dea bless you all!

Read The Mushroom Patch - a fun-gal outbreak in Elektra.

The column that supports the spotty top.

Sushuri Madonna
Twice-crowned contributor
Twice-crowned contributor

Location: In the sunny south building the blessed Sanctuary, praise be to Dea!
Nationality: Novaryan

Return to Minako's Nest