My move begins!

My move begins!

Postby Minako Farshore » Thu January 14th, 2:03 am

I am off at 9:30 tomorrow morning via train to Maryland! I will be staying there a few days with Miss Fiorella Sharpshire and during which I will be trotting up to New York to see Der Rosenkavalier at the Metropolitan Opera! Then early Monday morning, the 18th, I'll by flying from Baltimore to Minneapolis, Detroit, Seattle and finally Wenatchee - many little hoppy flight-jumps! I would love any and all prayers that things would go well, that my health would hold up and the weather would be good both for sight-seeing in New York and for my flights and train ride tomorrow. I love you all dreffly and will be keeping Madonna-chei up to date on what is going on, so if you have any questions, just pop her a note, and hopefully I will be able to update you all myself some.

Rayati for nowly,
Minako
"Let your hearts be strong, my daughter-knights; let your faith be steadfast. Let the sun that is in you be your strength and you shall prevail. Though the very rocks rise up against you, you shall prevail." ~ Sai Rayanna

Minako Farshore
Little Star Contributor
Little Star Contributor

Nationality: Novaryan

Re: My move begins!

Postby PhoebeJoya Pearl » Thu January 14th, 12:03 pm

I will you safe travels Miss Farshore. Please have fun and enjoy each minute!

PhoebeJoya Pearl
Little Star Contributor
Little Star Contributor

Re: My move begins!

Postby Minako Farshore » Sat January 16th, 8:20 pm

A quick update - we are back from New York and am Maryland again. New York was wonderful! The Opera was the most glorious thing I have ever seen or heard, it was splendidly Real, what with the blonde and brunette main roles (it was Der Rosenkavalier so it really was a blonde and a brunette, heehee!). The city is /huge/ and /tall/ and I enjoyed it. I'd never considered myself a city person at all, but New York was really exciting. Standing in the lights of Times Square at one in the morning, eating Italian cheese and drinking Drambuie at a lovely French restaurant and walking among beautifully dressed maids at the Opera house, oh it all felt like a dream! I will have some snapsies for you all soon!
"Let your hearts be strong, my daughter-knights; let your faith be steadfast. Let the sun that is in you be your strength and you shall prevail. Though the very rocks rise up against you, you shall prevail." ~ Sai Rayanna

Minako Farshore
Little Star Contributor
Little Star Contributor

Nationality: Novaryan

Return to Minako's Nest