Throwing open the door of the new hestia, so to speak...

Throwing open the door of the new hestia, so to speak...

Postby Minako Farshore » Fri November 20th, 12:13 am

Rayati dearest maids!

I've been meaning to post a few links the last few days and due to some rather stressful things going on, well, I kept forgetting. I remembered now, however, along with something rather exciting... I have created my first scripted item in Virchers! No doubt many of you have already done so, but for me it was dreffly interesting. I found a set of three animations for three different kinds of accessories (parasol, muff and a bouquet of flowers) that came with an easily edited script. All I had to do was create the prim item, read through the script in an attempt to understand it, insert the correct AO pose animation to the script and item and suddenly I had a simple but quite effective hand-muff! If any of you would like me to send it to you (it is full modify rights, meaning you can change the shape, texture and color to suit your own needs), just let me know and I shall pop it off to you at once!

Now on to the links. Several pettes had expressed interest in a caption contest based off of these snapsies of some of the fluffiest rabbits I have ever seen.

Something the blondies especially (I think) will like is the fact that a ballet company has turned the charming works of Miss Beatrix Potter into a series of dear ballet numbers! The one I have linked to directly is the "Tale of the Two Bad Mice," but if you double-click the kinnie it will open in a new tab or window, and in the side-bar there one can find links to many others.

And last, but very much not least, I present "Pictures at an Exhibition," conducted by Maestra Nishimoto Tomomi, an Estrenne maid conductrix. It is fairly rare to find pettes in the position of conductrix, and while she does wear trousers, and there are masculi in the audience and amongst the musicians, it is still so exciting to find such a talented maid conducting that I thought I'd post it and hope you enjoy!

I have quite a lot of other things I am behind on posting, but for now this will have to do for a hestia-warming post.

Rayati!
"Let your hearts be strong, my daughter-knights; let your faith be steadfast. Let the sun that is in you be your strength and you shall prevail. Though the very rocks rise up against you, you shall prevail." ~ Sai Rayanna

Minako Farshore
Little Star Contributor
Little Star Contributor

Nationality: Novaryan

Re: Throwing open the door of the new hestia, so to speak...

Postby Petite Sorcière » Fri November 20th, 9:26 am

Oh SWOON over Nishimoto-sama!

I do like the idea of a Caption Competition. Here is my entry:

In the Soviet Union, cotton candy eats you!

Petite Sorcière
Doing well
Doing well

Nationality: Quirinelle

Postby Mengxia Yu » Fri November 20th, 9:49 am

*singing* Oh wheeeere is my hare-brush? Oh wheeeere is my hare-brush? Oh where oh where oh where oh where oh wheeeeere is my hare-brush?

("Where Is My Hairbrush?" is a silly song sung by a cucumber who teaches about Dea with her vegetable friends.)

Mengxia Yu
Silver-crowned Contributor
Silver-crowned Contributor

Nationality: Arkadyan

Postby Sushuri Madonna » Fri November 20th, 5:40 pm

Now where am I? I am sure I am in here somewhere.

Read The Mushroom Patch - a fun-gal outbreak in Elektra.

The column that supports the spotty top.

Sushuri Madonna
Twice-crowned contributor
Twice-crowned contributor

Location: In the sunny south building the blessed Sanctuary, praise be to Dea!
Nationality: Novaryan

Postby Sakura » Sat November 21st, 9:15 am

After a tough tour of duty on the Northern Front with the Royal Kadorian Marine Corps
it's pretty galling to be greeted with cries of "Fluffy Bunny".

Sakura
Settling in
Settling in

Return to Minako's Nest