These forums are archived. For current activity please go to Heartbook
It is currently Sun September 24th, 11:10 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Detention for Order Marks
PostPosted: Fri September 18th, 7:27 am 
Trois Etoiles
Trois Etoiles

Nationality: Trentish
Darlings, it seems that the time has come once again, sadly, to schedule detention for those of you who have gotten Order Marks.

I am scheduling a detention where you will have the opportunity to redeem your Order Marks. Each Order Mark will be equal to 30 minutes detention. The detention will be 30 minutes in length.

If you have an Order Mark, please report to the first floor of Sai Thame College at 1 p.m. Virtualia time on Saturday, the 15th of Abolan (19th September). The detention will start promptly so I advise you to be a few minutes early if you are able since you all ought to be in your seats and ready to begin at that time.

The standard protocol for detentions is for all girls taking the detention to be standing, in College Uniform, by their desks when the mistress arrives. So be in place, please.

You will also be signed out of all other windows and rooms for this period.

Those of you who have escaped on this occasion are requested to be present in the Embassy in Virtualia to greet any newcomers and to enjoy our usual fine companionship and conversation.

If anyone is unavailable to take this detention she must apply to me in writing for a dispensation. I shall reschedule for any of you who have a good reason for missing this appointment. Should any other problems arise, I shall deal with them privately too.

Please send me a private message in care of this Forum with the subject, "Detention Dispensation" if necessary.

Profile Send private message